The Byron Coast Local Services
The Byron Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the The Byron Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
The Byron Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in The Byron Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
The Byron Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for The Byron Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
The Byron Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for The Byron Coast and a Place to Meet
The byron.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about The Byron Coast
Byron Coast is a beautiful region located in New South Wales, Australia, named after the town of Byron Bay. Here are some interesting facts about this breathtaking region:
1. The Byron Bay Lighthouse, which is located on the easternmost point of mainland Australia, was constructed in 1901 and is still in operation today.
2. The region is home to some of the best surf spots in Australia, attracting surfers from all over the world.
3. In the early 1900s, the region was a logging and dairy-farming hub before becoming a tourist destination.
4. Byron Bay is an important breeding ground for the Australian humpback whale, which migrates from its Antarctic feeding grounds to warmer waters during the winter months.
5. The region is home to several national parks, including the Nightcap National Park, which is known for its ancient rainforest, waterfalls, and pristine swimming holes.
6. The town of Byron Bay has a strong alternative culture, with a thriving music and arts scene, as well as a rich history of environmental activism.
7. The region is also known for its delicious local produce, including macadamia nuts, avocados, and coffee.
8. The Arakwal people, a Bundjalung sub-group, have lived in the region for thousands of years and have a deep connection to the land and sea.
9. The iconic dolphin statue on the Byron Bay beachfront was created by renowned local artist John Stewart in 1989.
10. The region is a popular destination for whale watching, with tours departing from Byron Bay and other coastal towns to see the majestic creatures up close.
Overall, Byron Coast is a unique and diverse region that offers something for everyone, from its stunning natural beauty to its vibrant culture and history.